Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The New Onion

I started reading The Onion before they got a website, or before I knew that they'd one. Their newspaper wasn't easily available in my area so I only used to read it whenever I went to visit siblings. When I found out that they had a website ... I no longer had reason to visit the siblings. Now The Onion has started video transmissions ... I no longer have reason to be literate. Yay!

The first (three) are flat out hilarious.


Military Ban On Gays For Their Own Protection, Says General


Report: Many U.S. Parents Outsourcing Child Care Overseas


Study: Multiple Stab Wounds May Be Harmful To Monkeys

This is a great parody.


Live From Congress: Rep. Hardy Calls For A Ladies' Night Out

Talking of ladies nights, an American man was really talking of a 'ladies night out' time out. I guess everybody gotta get their 15 min of fame by all means necessary (I actually agree with him ... the issues just just doesn't seem worth the time)

Finally this, I just like the cover for Time magazine.


Time Releases Annual List Of Least Influential Americans

No comments: